Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Company Spotlight on My Mind's Eye by Anabelle O'Malley


Hello Mikes Layout by Anabelle O'Malley

Supplies:

Cut & Paste Adorbs Hello Designer Brads by My Mind's Eye
Cut & Paste Adorbs Decorative Washi Tape by My Mind's Eye
Cut & Paste Adorbs Special Tiny Word Stickers by My Mind's Eye
Cut & Paste Adorbs Story Bits & Pieces Stickers by My Mind's Eye
Cut & Paste Adorbs Hello 4x6 Die-Cut Journal Card by My Mind's Eye
Cut & Paste Adorbs Be Label Stickers by My Mind's Eye
Baubles 6x6 Mini Stencil Template by The Crafter's Workshop


Instructions:

1. Cut white paper to 11 by 11.
2. Using Crafter's Workshop stencil, add colors using Gelatos or other color medium.
3. Add strips of washi tape below the stenciled area.
4. Adhere photos, stickers and tag to Hello card. Adhere to center of page.
5. Add round 'flowers' to top left side of stenciled area.
6. Spell DOC on banner chipboard pieces and adhere. Add stickers to spell MIKE'S.
7. Embellish with small stickers and add brads and buttons.
~

1 comment:

Fany Zamudio said...

Great colors!!! love the journaling tag and the ABC...