Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Company Spotlight on Bo Bunny by Daniela Dobson


Misc Me Family Is – June by Daniela Dobson

Supplies:

Instructions:
I decided to start documenting some of my favorite photos and events each month. I am starting with June 2013. For my album I decided to use Misc Me Family Is... 8x9 Binder by Bo Bunny Press. I have not decorated the front, yet, but I plan on doing that eventually.
The inside pages designed to fit this binder are Misc Me Life Journal Protector Pages by Bo Bunny Press. There are three different protector pages to chose from, each with different pocket variations.
After I printed my photos I arranged them in the pockets adding journaling to Misc Me Life Journal Family Is... Contents by Bo Bunny Press. Each month will be divided with Misc Me Life Journal Family Is... Dividers by Bo Bunny Press.
 
The larger pages from Misc Me Life Journal Family Is... Contents by Bo Bunny Press are perfect for larger photos or several smaller ones. I added my journaling to the back and another note with dates to remember. I tucked that into Misc Me Life Journal Family Is... Dividers by Bo Bunny Press
I added embellishments and stamps from my stash.
~

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

You'll love doing Project Life in this format. It's a lot of fun and easy to keep up with. Love your pages!